Terms of personal data protection
I. Basic provisions
- The controller of personal data according to Art. 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR") is Euro Tattoo Supply a.s. IČ 28538692 with its registered office in Prague 1, Žitná 1575/49, postal code 110 00 (hereinafter referred to as the “operator/controller”).
The contact details of the operator are:
Address: Prague 1, Žitná 1575/49, postal code 110 00
- Personal data means data relating to an identified natural person or an identifiable natural person which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by a generally applicable identifier, another identifier such as a name, surname, identification number, location data or an online identifier, or on the basis of one or more characteristics or traits which make up its physical identity, physiological identity, genetic identity, mental identity, mental identity, economic identity, cultural identity or social identity..
- PThe personal data controller has not appointed a personal data protection intermediary.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The operator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the Operator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
- The operator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- - performance of the contract between you and the operator according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) GDPR,
- - legitimate interest of the operator in the provision of direct marketing (especially in sending commercial offers and - newsletters) according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR,
- - processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the person concerned is a party or for measures to be taken before the conclusion of the contract at the request of the person concerned.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- - processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the operator,
- - sending business offers and performing other marketing activities.
- The operator does not make an automatic individual decision in the sense of Art. 22 GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
- The operator stores personal data
- - for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- - as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, as long as possible…. years if personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
- After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- Recipients of personal data are individuals
- - involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- - providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- - providing marketing services.
- The controller does not intend to provide personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organization.
- Performed services, providing marketing and support services
- - Google Analytics - Records cookies and web usage
- - Google Adwords - records cookies and web usage
- - Google purchases - review request, records the email if you agree in the order process
- - Heureka - records purchase conversions and email for the "Verified by customers" service
- - Sklik - records cookies, web usage, purchase conversions
We determine your satisfaction with your purchase through e-mail questionnaires within the Customer Verified program, in which our e-shop is involved. We send them to you every time you buy from us, if in accordance with § 7 par. 3 of Act no. 480/2004 Coll. about some information society services, you will not refuse to send them. We process personal data for the purpose of sending questionnaires within the Customer Verified program on the basis of our legitimate interest, which consists in ascertaining your satisfaction with your purchase with us. We use a processor, which is the operator of the Heureka.cz portal, to send questionnaires, evaluate your feedback and analyze our market position; For this purpose, we may pass on information about the purchased goods and your e-mail address. Your personal data is not passed on to any third party for its own purposes when sending e-mail questionnaires. You can object to the sending of e-mail questionnaires within the Customer Verified program at any time by rejecting other questionnaires using the link in the e-mail with the questionnaire. In case of your objection, we will not send you the questionnaire further.
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- - the right to access their personal data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR,
- - the right to correct personal data according to Art. 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR.
- - the right to delete personal data pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR.
- - the right to object to the processing under Art. 21 GDPR and
- - the right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR.
- - the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the operator referred to in Art. III of these conditions. You can revoke consent at any time in your customer's own account.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The operator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in paper form, secure / encrypted access to the web, encryption of customer passwords in the database, regular system updates, regular system backups.
- The operator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data
VIII. Final provisions
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent using the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are aware of the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The operator is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on its website and at the same time send you a new version of these terms and conditions to your e-mail address provided to the operator.
These conditions take effect on May 25, 2018.