EE RM123 Emalla Eliot
Emalla Eliot - Round Magnum 123 0,35 mm Long Taper is a tattoo needle designed for shading and filling big areas.
Emalla Eliot Cartridges are high-quality tattoo needles made from Japanese stainless steel and Medical Grade biocompatible plastic bodies. They were created based on the suggestions of many professional artists and after many testings.
Perfect soldering needles are picking up one by one to ensure the high quality of every single piece. They have a unique cartridge system design to avoid the ink back flowing. The needle bar has a square cross-section which stabilizes the needle much better than when it is round in shape, as most products on the market have. It will allow you to be even more precise during your work than ever before. It will minimize the risk of skin overwork, which will also speed up the healing process. Soft silicone material for the membrane ensures that cartridges work more smoothly with perfect tension while tattooing.
They are great for lining and shading, even for fine line works that will surprise professional artists.
- back blister paper easy to open,
- the membrane inside is durable, not easy to pull apart,
- the membrane with 4 thickened bars, from a soft and flexible material,
- soldering material is the highest-quality,
- all the needles with CE certificate sterilized by EO GAS,
- needles are more sharp and neat,
- medical PC material for the shell,
- precise and stable needle in the tip, without minimal moving in it.